Upload a File
- Files larger than a few megabytes may take several minutes to upload depending on your Internet connection.
- Please do not close your browser or change tabs until your upload is complete.
- You must have all cookies enabled. If you are blocking cookies file uploads may not complete successfully.
- You will be notified on-screen when your files have been uploaded successfully. If you do not see the notification, your files may not have been uploaded successfully.
- For extremely large files or if you are using dial up, DSL or slower internet connections, it may be better to send us a physical copy of your data (a flash drive, or a printout) by postal mail or by dropping it off in person.
- Please contact us if you are uncertain if we have received your files or if you have any other questions about sending files to us.